I’ve Got a Secret
Woman at the Well
1. Do people today treat everyone like they were made in the image of God?
2. How do you think it makes people feel when they are treated like they are less important than other people?
3. Think about this: Do you ever treat other people like you’re better than they are? If you do, why do you do this?
4. Consider this: Jesus had 3 reasons not to talk to the woman at the well. Yet He not only talked to her, He shared something very important with her. He then told her to share this information with others. Jesus made that woman feel special.
5. Who are some of the people in your life that may believe other people are better than they are?
What can you do to help them feel special? How can you help them see that they are special to God?
6. The woman at the well left Jesus and shared the Good News with everyone she knew. She is the first person to preach the Gospel. We never know the impact we may have on another person’s life.
Part 1 The Power of Kindness: Kindness Transforms Your Church
Part 1 The Power of Kindness: Kindness Transforms Your Ministry
Rock Steady or Shaky Sand? You Choose!
1. Is your life built on sand or rock? Do you live on rock when it comes to simple things but move to sand when life becomes difficult?
2. How can you build your strength muscles to help you remain strong when the floods of life come?
3. What are some of the problems that flood your life?
4. How can you help your family be strong?
Part 1 The Power of Kindness: Kindness Transforms You Externally
1. What lesson does this story teach you and your family?
2. Are there dead relationships in your life? How can you bring those relationships back to life?
3. If you can’t revive a relationship, are you able to forgive the other person and yourself so you can move on?
4. Are there people in your life that you ignore? Perhaps someone at work that you come across everyday but just don’t see. You don’t mean to ignore them.
5. For some reason, they are invisible to you. What can you do to change this?
Part 1 The Power of Kindness: Kindness Transforms You Internally
Bleeding Woman Luke 8:43-48
1. Do we still have “unclean” people in our communities today? Who are some of the unclean people?
Why do we think they are unclean?
2. Has anyone ever treated me like I was “unclean?” How did that make me feel?
3. Have I ever treated someone like they were “unclean?” Why did I treat them that way? How does that make me feel?
4. What can I do to stop myself from treating others like they are unclean?
5. As a parent, what lessons am I teaching my children about treating other people the way I want to be treated?
6. What lesson is there about bullying in this story?
7. What type of kindness can you do for an “unclean” person?