1. How often does your family have family night, playing games, watching movies, etc.? If never, what is stopping you from beginning this tradition?
2. Does your family sit down to dinner together? Do you talk to one another or is everyone busy with their own activities?
3. Does your family spend time together or do all of you simply share a home?
4. What choices would your children like you to make?
5. Do you spend time with friends, having them into your home?
6. Have you even made bad choices you wish you could take back?
7. What can you and your family do to make better choices?