Bleeding Woman Luke 8:43-48
1. Do we still have “unclean” people in our communities today? Who are some of the unclean people?
Why do we think they are unclean?
2. Has anyone ever treated me like I was “unclean?” How did that make me feel?
3. Have I ever treated someone like they were “unclean?” Why did I treat them that way? How does that make me feel?
4. What can I do to stop myself from treating others like they are unclean?
5. As a parent, what lessons am I teaching my children about treating other people the way I want to be treated?
6. What lesson is there about bullying in this story?
7. What type of kindness can you do for an “unclean” person?